Sunday 8 May 2011

TUJHE SAB HAI PATA HAI NA MAA..

It's very difficult to be a mother and being a mother of Prakhar Sahay.......well.just forget i!!!!!!!!!!t.It's my very first day of blogging,so,readers discretion is recommended.
I am not known to be a very open person;it's just because i am too emotional and sensitive a person and feel embarrassed to open to anyone.
On the ocassion of Mother's day i'll share some mamma's boy emotions.I don't know where to start from...hmmm.....well.......let's say my mom is the most honest,innocent and fortright person 've ever come across.Sometimes , she tries to be this clever and cunning type......but mom,you are a horrible actor!!she doesn't believe in holding her emotions back.....a trait which sometimes irritates me .but deep down i feel blessed to be the son of Namita Sahay.Now' i can go on like every other so describing how she had to coax me to focus and study,stop playing for hours together in the scorching sun,wear a sweater when moving out in the delhi ki sardi.....but...well ...i just can't!!!!!!!!only God knows why.........people ask me what's the happiest moment of life and i say it was seeing tears of  joy in my mom's eyes when my 10th standard and IIT-JEE results were out..........and i've never told her.just can't muster the courage to......:(.It feel sad and pathetic,but' i won't be able to hold back my tears.....i just can't do away with my cool and stoic image...but whatever .........I LOVE U MAMMA..........someday 'll bring back the tears of joy in your eyes.. i promise.......i promise....... 

No comments:

Post a Comment